With our first event just taking place on Saturday, we thought it was worth a few last minute reminders and links to pages on this site.
We’ve also got a few sneak preview pics of the course.
- .Races start at midday. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time
- Full schedule on the course page
- We suggest arriving at least an hour before your scheduled race time.
- Check the Strathaven event page for all the key information
- This includes satnav postcodes.
- A key travel request is to not park on Lethame Road. Parking on this narrow, single-track road creates an obstruction, risks complaints, which directly threatens running events in this park.
- Remember this is a team event, so you will wear your Club/Team number with a gender suffix.
- Team managers should have arranged for printed numbers.
- Team managers should plan to submit the finishing order of their athletes
- Finally please remember this is the first running of the league format in the West District of Scotland.
- Whilst we hope for smooth operation, there will inevitably be problems or difficulties
- Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Please consider volunteering to help with future events. Marshals, officials, adminstration, social media, comms are all roles we could use help with.
We’re delighted to have received a lovely bit of build-up coverage from Scottish Athletics earlier this week. Do have a read if you’ve not caught it!
The weather forecast is looking reasonable for Saturday. Kenny Clements has sent in a few pictures of the course to whet your appetite.