Following the successful completion of the 2022/23 West District League, we’d like to invite all interested parties to a review meeting on Wednesday 24th May, at 6.30pm. It’ll be online via Zoom.
We’re hoping clubs who took part in the 22/23 league will be represented on the call, as well as interested runners.
We’d also encourage clubs who are interested in perhaps hosting a league meeting in 2023/24 to get in touch/join the call.
Meeting details will be provided closer to the time on the league website at westleague.org.uk.
The aim of the meeting is to:
- Review the inaugural year, and hear any feedback.
- We’d welcome feedback in advance to email@example.com
- Discuss hosting costs and proposals.
- This touches to league financing. More detail will follow the meeting regarding financing options.
- Planning for next year (if supported)
- Provisional dates for meetings
- Host clubs
- Volunteerings/Organising the league
- We’re looking for somebody to help with the management/organisation the league in 23/24
If you’d like to get in touch about any of these matters in advance, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also consider joining the mailing list to receive notification of updates as soon as they’re published.