Less than a week to go until our final event in Bellahouston park, we hope clubs and athletes are looking forward to the event!
We’ve been publishing provisional results shortly after each event, but with the new series getting the overall results and team standings has proven a bit of a challenge.
We’re pleased to let you know results pages are now available results.westleague.org.uk
Whilst there’s still work to do to make them a bit easier to navigate, the core results, and competition are now visible.
In order to help navigate them, a summary follows. If you spot any issues/problems/inconsistencies, or have any queries, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A good place to start is the club position summary. This shows the position each club holds, in all of the various competitions. You can find it here.
- A number ‘1’ indicates the club is in first. ‘n/a’ means the club didn’t take part in a particular event, so has no points. Only clubs that took part in any races are listed.
- The competitions themselves are broken out (ie. points breakout) on the team standings page, here.
- The summary below also has links to each of the competition tables
- You can then find detailed results for each event:
- All data is available as csv for futher analysis/easy import.
In due course, it’ll all be clickable, but for now, here’s a summary, and links to each of the team standings.
From a look at the overall club positions, we can see that Giffnock North are in pole position for the U11 (both boys and girls) and U13 (boys and girls), with East Kilbride, leading in U15 (both boys and girls).
We’re still treating the results as provisional, whilst we iron out any issues. If you think you’ve spotted a mistake, drop a line to email@example.com
All to play for at Bellahouston
The points accrue over all events, so a big turnout at Bellahouston could still change a lot of the final positions.
The rules are summarised on the Results and points system page of this website.
Results for Bellahouston will appear on the 12th, and tables should update reasonably quickly now everything is in place.
Can you help?
We’re looking for help and assistance with results processing, website posts, and help with officiating on the day. Please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org